0;*/ $_t4StyleInternal = $internal; if($_t4StyleInPreview){ $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://t4.gla.ac.uk'; } else { $_t4StyleBaseServer = '//www.gla.ac.uk'; } if($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'udcf.gla.ac.uk') { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://udcf.gla.ac.uk'; } elseif($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'www2.gla.ac.uk') { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://www2.gla.ac.uk'; } /*elseif(($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'www.gla.ac.uk')&&($_SERVER['REQUEST_SCHEME'] == 'https')) { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://www.gla.ac.uk'; }*/ ?> edit in t4', $internal); ?>



Please find the relevant person or team to contact from the links below:

The College Office is located on the Gilmorehill Campus in the West End of Glasgow, at:

Florentine House 
53 Hillhead Street
G12 8QF

Postgraduate Enquiries

PG Research Student Support: email Graduate School or phone +44 (0)141 330 5481.
PG Taught Student Support: All enquiries should be sent to School contacts.

Undergraduate Enquiries

UG Student Support (MA Social Sciences only): email: socsci-ma@glasgow.ac.uk or phone +44 (0)141 330 4098 or 3359.
UG Student Support (BAcc, LLB, Education and Interdisciplinary Studies degrees): All enquiries should be sent to School contacts.

Maps and travel information can be found in the Maps and travel section of the University website.