Disclaimer to students and graduates using our jobs portal
- The Careers Service at University of Glasgow places adverts in good faith
based on information provided by the employer.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all information is accurate,
but the University can take no responsibility for advertisers' statements.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure vacancies advertised are in
accordance with discrimination legislation, including those relating to sex,
race, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, and age.
- Since the Careers Service is unable to regulate the quality or work
environment of opportunities advertised, users of our service must take
responsibility for their own decisions in applying for specific job vacancies or
accepting offers of employment.
- Users of the service applying to vacancies are advised to check with
employers all details concerning their prospective employment ‐ e.g. salary, visas,
before undertaking any work, and we recommend that you request and sign
an employment contract.
- University of Glasgow Careers Service will not enter into contracts
between students and employers. These must be directly between the
student and the employer.
- The University accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by a
student or graduate as a result of taking up employment via a vacancy
advertised through the University.