Scholarships & Funding
Funding administered by the PGR Service:
- ESRC PhD Studentships
- LKAS Interdisciplinary PhD Scholarships
- Postgraduate Travel Scholarships
- Carnegie-Caledonian PhD Scholarships
Funding opportunities in each Graduate School:
Additional Mobility and Collaboration opportunities.
Search all Scholarships & Funding opportunities at the University of Glasgow.
Admissions enquiries should be directed to the relevant Graduate School below:
How Can We Help You?
We work with the staff and students in the University's Graduate Schools on those aspects of postgraduate research policy and administration which have a relevance to more than one College or School or which require liaison with outside agencies such as the Research Councils. This includes:
- Supporting PGR issues in a range of internal and external Committees, including clerking the Deans of Graduate Studies Committee (DOGS) and chairing the PGR Operations Working Group
- Advice, guidance and support for the dissemination and implementation of good practice in postgraduate research administration, policy and quality assurance
- Co-ordinating the selection processes, allocation and administration of centrally-held scholarship funding
- Advice, guidance and support for cross-university scholarship funding matters, in particular ESRC DTP funding
- Co-ordinating cross-university reporting, consultation responses and scholarship calls related to PGR matters or funding
- Advice, guidance and support for the cross-university researcher development training programme in co-ordination with the Graduate Schools