0;*/ $_t4StyleInternal = $internal; if($_t4StyleInPreview){ $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://t4.gla.ac.uk'; } else { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'http://www.gla.ac.uk'; } if($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'udcf.gla.ac.uk') { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://udcf.gla.ac.uk'; } elseif($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'www2.gla.ac.uk') { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://www2.gla.ac.uk'; } elseif(($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] == 'www.gla.ac.uk')&&($_SERVER['REQUEST_SCHEME'] == 'https')) { $_t4StyleBaseServer = 'https://www.gla.ac.uk'; } ?> edit in t4', $internal); ?>

How Can We Help You? 


We help the staff and students in the University's Graduate Schools with those aspects of postgraduate research policy and administration which have a relevance to more than one College or School or which require liaison with outside agencies such as the Research Councils. This includes:

  • Clerking for the Deans of Graduate Studies Committee (DOGS)
  • Supporting PGR issues through activity in a range of internal and external Committees
  • Supporting the implementation of good practice in postgraduate research administration and policy
  • Co-ordinating the selection, allocation and administration of centrally-held scholarship funding
  • Co-ordinating the allocation and distribution of Doctoral Training Funding from Research Councils
  • Advice and guidance on funder regulations and terms and conditions
  • Advice and guidance on internal or external policy matters related to PGRs and doctoral education
  • Advice and guidance on administrative processes relating to studentships and scholarships (e.g. use of the RCUK Joint Electronic Submission (Je-S) system)