Scholarships & Funding
LKAS PhD ScholarshipsFunding administered by the PGR Service:
- ESRC PhD Studentships
- LKAS Interdisciplinary PhD Scholarships
- Postgraduate Travel Scholarships
- Carnegie-Caledonian PhD Scholarships
Funding opportunities in each Graduate School:
Additional Mobility and Collaboration opportunities.
Search all Scholarships & Funding opportunities at the University of Glasgow.
Admissions enquiries should be directed to the relevant Graduate School below:
How Can We Help You?
We help the staff and students in the University's Graduate Schools with those aspects of postgraduate research policy and administration which have a relevance to more than one College or School or which require liaison with outside agencies such as the Research Councils. This includes:
- Clerking for the Deans of Graduate Studies Committee (DOGS)
- Supporting PGR issues through activity in a range of internal and external Committees
- Supporting the implementation of good practice in postgraduate research administration and policy
- Co-ordinating the selection, allocation and administration of centrally-held scholarship funding
- Co-ordinating the allocation and distribution of Doctoral Training Funding from Research Councils
- Advice and guidance on funder regulations and terms and conditions
- Advice and guidance on internal or external policy matters related to PGRs and doctoral education
- Advice and guidance on administrative processes relating to studentships and scholarships (e.g. use of the RCUK Joint Electronic Submission (Je-S) system)